What the walls looked like before I started, and then primed

With the purple paint, and the tables I was using at the time; the rocker before and after redoing the cushions (I still have to paint this white, and possible redo the cushions, to add more padding)

Yarn storage area (some of my yarn)

My window seat, that I am in love with!!! (I still need to add the hardware)

The curtains I made and a close up of it


Sign above my door


A picture my friend Cari made me.

My desk and peg board, and a close up of the peg board (this will be an ever changing look, as I know I will add, and rearrange things to this board)


I love my new room! Now I am off to do some crafty things!!
Love the Keep Calm and Crochet On sign!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I saw this design (the pegboard), and she had that on there, so off to Google I went to try and find one in purple, but none had yarn/hook in it, so I went this pink one, that turned out more red. Sigh. I am going to play around and come up with my own, to keep in the purple theme of my room! LOL
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous craft room. I love purple. I can't find your Etsy shop. Do you have a link here on your blog? Or have you not yet opened?
ReplyDeleteHere's the Knits n purls n more. There isn't anything in there, but hopefully by the end of the week, early next week I will have things listed.
ReplyDeleteMy mouth is hanging open! The transformation is refreshing. I'll bet you adore that room!
ReplyDeleteThanks for talking back at Harvest Lane Cottage.
Laura