Food 4 Thought Friday!
A little feast without the calories!!
Breakfast ~ Post the last photo on your phone.
Lunch ~ What did you eat for your meals today (and snacks)?
Dinner ~ Name something that made you laugh out loud this week?
Midnight Snack ~ Name at least five things on tomorrow's TO DO list.
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
MY ANSWERS
Breakfast ~ Post the last photo on your phone. I did a little thrift store shopping... all of this for just under $30!!
Lunch ~ What did you eat for your meals today (and snacks)? So far (not a very healthy day....) a donut for breakfast and some pizza bagel bites for lunch. Dinner - taco salad is on the menu
Dinner ~ Name something that made you laugh out loud this week? Lici - when she kept trying to get us to play with her when the hubs and I were trying to work out. She was determined to get us to acknowledge her!
Midnight Snack ~ Name at least five things on tomorrow's TO DO list. Hmmm... haven't made the list yet.. but I do know I need to so some yard work before we go to the ball game
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Breathe...just breathe. Don't let the stress of every day things get to you.
Great thrift shopping! I like finding good deals! Enjoy your week ????
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing! I LOVE your thrift finds! Especially that so much of it is purple!
ReplyDeleteOur recipes are the same! Inhale...exhale....