Here in MA we got a little snow...third storm this winter!
Nothing like this huge pile, which was what last winter was like.
Want to play along, then visit Friday Fill In's.
And...here we go!
1. When I heard that a certain someone wasn't going to be invited, I was oh so happy!.
2. Music makes me want sing and dance.
3. Get a life!
4. My bed is where I really want to be right now!
5. Hands can hold alot of things.
6. Its not nice to put anybody down.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing once I get home from work, tomorrow my plans include a 31 meeting in the morning and then a family wedding in the afternoon and evening and Sunday, I want to sleep in and then veg all day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!