I have never been so glad for a weekend to get here! This past week has been so crazy at work, that I haven't really had time in the evenings once I get home to just sit and knit. My mind just won't shut down enough to concentrate and relax, which stinks as usually knitting can relax me in no time. I am so hoping for a nice relaxing time at work tonight, but I just don't think that will happen!
We have a family wedding to go to this weekend, so I will be busy with that tomorrow, so not sure how much knitting or other crafting will be getting done. I need to look into this
vlc media player, not really sure what it is, but Trent has mentioned and wants us to check it out. So this will be on the agenda for sometime this weekend.
I would rather just sit, veg and knit for the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!