Weekend rewind. If you want to play along, grab the above button and tell me all about your weekend!
Friday ~ Grocery shopping, then off to do some fun shopping for a bachelorette party. Work was BUSY! So glad when I got to leave at 8!
Saturday ~ Busy morning, of getting last minute things for Christopher's birthday and Alissa's party. I colored my hair, then took a nice nap so I would be well rested for the bacherlorette party.
Alissa's party was lots of fun.
The bride to be
Our waiter, Joe ~ he was awesome!
My cousins, Darla, me and Tammie
Sunday ~ We went out for lunch at Quaker Steak and Lube for Christopher's birthday, then I spent the rest of the day at home, napping, doing laundry and knitting.
Christopher, Taylor and Trent
What did you do this weekend? Let me know if you play along!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!