Now that I am working in the medical field again, I am seeing more and more of the "I want it my way or I will sue you" attitudes. And of course the ones it is coming from it doesn't surprise me at all. It just comes with that sort of class of people. Then you get the ones who are just down right witchy and rude with having to wait long periods of times. We aren't a doctors office, its an urgent care, and walk in at that. So if you aren't there when we first open, you have to expect a wait time. Hopefully we don't get a call from any barrie lawyers in the near future!
Enough of "medical" stuff. A few more days left of the work week, then I can relax at home in my comfy clothes and do some baking, reading, knitting and most importantly... napping!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!