Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend in Reveiw

Photobucket


Weekend rewind. If you want to play along, grab the above button and tell me all about your weekend!

Friday ~ Finally I had a normal "Friday routine" day! Groceries in the morning, running some errands, and getting things ready for the guys before I went to work. I tried out a new recipe I found on Pinterest, and it turned out really good! Work was fun, finally got to work with Mellany.

Saturday ~ Woke to the snow flying yet again in Michigan... I know, I know, I should be used to it, but it has been so nice not having lots of it this year. I had a bridal shower in the morning for my cousin's daughter. I want to get remarried and have another shower! I could use some new household items! I had to laugh when she went on about the best ironing boards ever when she opened up one of her gifts. She received lots of nice gifts.

Then home to veg for a little while before it was time to go out with the girls for dinner and some shopping.
Photobucket

I found a pair of jeans, a hoodie and a shirt for work, I say it was a successful shopping trip!

Sunday ~ The weather was ugly again today, so John decided we were staying home for the day, well until it was time to take Trent to work. So my day consisted of some Lifetime movies and ironing the curtains, and doing some blog work.

What did you do this weekend? Let me know if you play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!