Friday, January 27, 2012

End of the work week

What a week! I am so glad its over with! It seems that when I walk into work, all "h" breaks loose! Today, was pretty calm, but the rest of the week, I just wanted to walk right back out and go home! If only people would stick around and finish clearing things up before the "have to" take off. It would make the transition that much smoother. But nope, they are on their own agenda and to heck with the others. If you really don't want to be there, then why work!??!

I did my running this morning for my normal Friday routine, and found some deals in the clearance racks. I didn't see any welding jackets, so the guys at my hubby's work will just have to wait a little longer. I finished up the last of the knitting for the shower tomorrow, then vegged for the remainder of the day until it was time to head out.

I am looking forward to the rest of the weekend, with a package being delivered, containing my iPhone; a bridal shower, then to round out the weekend a girls night out! Sunday will be a day of vegging with my hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!