Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fishing Vacation

They guys went to the Hunt and Fish Expo this weekend, and are now dreaming of a week long vacation in Calgary. After looking at the cost per person, I think not! I would much rather spend that kind of money and head somewhere tropical; like say, Hawaii!! Not only would they have to save up money for the trip to Canada, but they also have to start saving up for all the hunting and fishing equipment as well. So in the long run, this trip would be a very expensive one.

We can plan a weekend away somewhere for them to go fishing, as it will be much more cost efficient. Then I can start putting away money each week and plan out a nice, long vacation to Hawaii! I wanted it to be a get away for just me and John, but if I can save up enough, then I will make it be a little bit longer vacation and take Trent with us.

Its a good thing people like to call in at work, as I forsee me taking on some other shifts come this summer. If I do, then all of the extra money will be put into a special vacation fund account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!