Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I need a vacation!

It seems like it has been forever since we had a vacation, even though it was only this past Summer that my hubby had some time off. I don't know if I can wait until our anniversary to get away. John has one week left to use for vacation, and I know he is saving it up so he can take the time off in December around Christmas time, but I want to go now!

I would like to go to Canada, and have checked out these Edmonton rentals that look really nice. But if we go to Canada, I need to get my passport. Got to love the way they put the law into effect that we now need one to travel there. It makes going to see the Niagara Falls a little difficult, as its quicker for us to go through Canada, then drive the other way.

So with this little passport snafu, I guess my vacation getaway will be put on hold a little longer, as it takes a while to get the passport. Maybe I can just schedule in a long weekend away for the two of us for now and just save up and go to Hawaii next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!