Monday, February 19, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... February 19th, 2024

The weather... Its 17° right now, and the high for today is 40°.

As I look outside my window... It's still dark out and looks really cold!

Right now I am ... I am working on this blog post before work

Thinking and Pondering... of all the events that have transpired over the last 2 weeks... lots of words, lots of crying, lots of loss.... I hate that my boys are the brunt of this situation and are going through everything that I have gone through over the many, many years... will this be the wake up call she needs, probably not, but that is her loss. Its all been laid at the foot of the Cross once again!

How am I feeling... tired, so very tired

On the breakfast plate... Herbalife shake, banana caramel

What I'm wearing... Pink top with blue flowered leggings

On my reading pile... nothing at the moment

On my tv... Chicago Med/Fire/PD - Bacherlor (still a guilty pleasure), Farmer wants a wife (I think thats the title)

On the menu this week
Monday ~ spaghetti, garlic bread and a salad
Tuesday ~ roast, carrots and potatoes
Wednesday ~ eggs, sausage and toast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ leftovers
Saturday ~ out
Sunday ~ not sure

Looking around the house... I've got some cleaning to do, the kids were over last night for a birthday dinner for the oldest and the grand dogs were over as well.... so there are toys everywhere. I was too tired to clean up after they left.

To Do List... knitting, crochet and cross stitch projects and laundry

From the camera... another look at the baby afghan, a cross stitch project I've been working on


New recipe I tried last week, or one that we really enjoyed, or one I want to try... I saw this on facebook, and will be trying it out this weekend McGriddle Muffins


To relax this week, I will... cross stitch, crochet and knitting

On my prayer list... family, friends and our country

Devotional/Bible Verse/Quote...


In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

Until next time remember to live a little, laugh alot and love always!

4 comments:

  1. Hope all falls into place for you and the boys. Lovely crafts. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote you shared. A much needed reminder for me this week. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you and your boys dear Jodi! Sorry it's a struggle. 🙏🏻 The baby afghan is so pretty already. And that cross stitch is going to so cool!! I can't wait to see it all done. Blessings on the rest of your week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!