Monday, February 5, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... February 4th, 2024

The weather... Its 27° right now, and the high for today is 45°.

As I look outside my window... I love not seeing lots of snow! We have had some awesome weather for th end of Jan into Feb!

Right now I am ... I am working on cross stitch project before I head upstairs to log in to work

Thinking and Pondering... Why people do the things they do.... it was a long weekend of frustration and trying to come up with a reason why this person is the way they are! Things will never change, so why do I let it get to me.... because I hate to see the ones I love be hurt by this individual!

How am I feeling... ready for this week to go by fast as I have a fun weekend away to meet up with a friend to just stitch/veg/chat!

On the breakfast plate... McDonald's.... got a craving for a McGriddle

What I'm wearing... Purple top and jeans, got dinner plans with the cousins

On my reading pile... nothing at the moment

On my tv... Chicago Med/Fire/PD - Bacherlor (still a guilty pleasure), Farmer wants a wife (I think thats the title)

On the menu this week
Monday ~ spaghetti, garlic bread and a salad for the hubs, me not sure, whatever sounds good on the menu at Ucello's
Tuesday ~ fajita's and rice
Wednesday ~ eggs, sausage and toast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ hubs will have leftovers, I am heading out of town
Saturday ~ leftovers for the hubs
Sunday ~ not sure

Looking around the house... Mags had a hay day with the blankets, they are eveywhere, silly dog!

To Do List... knitting, crochet and cross stitch projects

From the camera... what's on my needles, just a sneak peek of the baby afghan


New recipe I tried last week, or one that we really enjoyed, or one I want to try... Lemon chicken cauliflower pasta - saw it on the back of a Knorr's noodle package.

To relax this week, I will... cross stitch, crochet and knitting

On my prayer list... family, friends and our country

Devotional/Bible Verse/Quote...


In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

Until next time remember to live a little, laugh alot and love always!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors in the baby afghan! Sorry to hear someone is causing you frustration, hope everything works out soon. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quote was for me thank you. Have a great week 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your to-do list :) and the afghan is beautiful. Hope that 'individual' gets the karma he/she deserves. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been loving this amazing weather for the north too! Keeping fingers crossed it lasts a while. ;) I'm sorry for your pain and frustration. It's always hard when someone can hurt our heart (or those we love). But I try to focus on the what I can control..and obviously it's not the other person. Not giving them the power to attack your peace is something I try to focus on in those situations. Hugs! 💜 Have a blessed week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!