Monday, January 29, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... January 29, 2024

The weather... Its 33° right now, and the high for today is 39°.

As I look outside my window... Its still dark

Right now I am ... I am working on cross stitch project before I head upstairs to log in to work

Thinking and Pondering... I need to find someone to come out and take a look at the mess of the gutter situation from this last week. With all the snow we got a few weeks ago, left a mess, with an ice jam, that let loose on Friday, and down came the gutter, thankfully it didn't land on my car! (pic below in from the camera)

How am I feeling... tired and ready for this last week of training to be done at work, so I can get back to normal of just answering the phones

On the breakfast plate... orange dreamcicle herbalife shake

What I'm wearing... a black sweatshirt and a pair of black leggings

On my reading pile... nothing at the moment

On my tv... football - Chicago Med/Fire/PD - Bacherlor (still a guilty pleasure)

On the menu this week
Monday ~ spaghetti, garlic bread and a salad
Tuesday ~ mahi mahi, rice, corn
Wednesday ~ eggs, sausage and toast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ deluxe nachos
Saturday ~ kielbasa and mac n cheese
Sunday ~ ham, mashed potatoes, corn and rolls

Looking around the house... I see a basket of clothes that needs folding, and dog toys, always dog toys

To Do List... dishes, vaccum/sweep, dust, knitting, crochet and cross stitch projects

From the camera... the gutter and ice that fell from the roof this past week


New recipe I tried last week, or one that we really enjoyed, or one I want to try... nothing at the moment

To relax this week, I will... cross stitch, crochet and knitting

On my prayer list... family, friends and our country

Devotional/Bible Verse/Quote...


In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

Until next time remember to live a little, laugh alot and love always!

3 comments:

  1. Glad nobody (and the car) got hit with the ice from the gutter! Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yikes about the gutter! 🙈 I hope the snow situation is much more reasonable the rest of the season. Love the inspirational. 🙏🏻 Also, I mailed out your package this AM so it's on the way!! 🎉 Blessings on the rest of your week Hon. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry about the gutter, but thankful it didn't land on your car. Hope your training is done soon. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!