Sunday, January 28, 2024

Sunday Stealing

Hi! I'm your host Bev 2 Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This 3 feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal 4 all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise 5 to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and 6 intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves! Head on over to Sunday Stealing to link up.



Stolen from League of Extraordinary Penpals




1. What are your plans for February? work, cross stitching, knitting, crocheting - working on plans for a baby shower

2. Did you ever have or go to sleepovers as a kid? I did

3. Which books would you pick for a book binge? either on the Amish, or Karen Kingsbury books

4. What features do you love most about your home? everything - while I don't have a fireplace, I do love my entertainment center that has the fireplace setting, it makes the livingroom all the more cozier

5. How often do you try something new? not very often

6. What type of sushi is your favorite? I don't like sushi

7. Do you prefer to relax or go on adventures during vacation? relax on vacation

8. Which colors look best on you? purples, blues

9. Do you like brunch? I do!

10. Do you get stage fright? yes

11. Which podcasts do you like at the moment? right now I am hooked on knitting podcasts and flosstubes

12. One thing that immediately makes your day better snaps from my kids

13. Which family members are you closest to? my hubs and boys

14. Something you practice often stitching

15. Are you a light sleeper or a deep sleeper? a light sleeper

4 comments:

  1. We just got one of those TV stands with the fireplace. We have to put it together before we can enjoy it. I'm hoping this week. Everyone says they are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could get into podcasts. It seems to be the "in" thing, but I'd rather listen to a book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your answers! We have a fireplace BUT I do like the one on the screen. I think it is cool how it cracks and pops!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose I wear purple well, but I have far less of it than any color other than yellow,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!