Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ First Things First



I am happy to see that Annie from Cottage by the Sea is continuing on with the Tuesday 4 that Toni started.

Questions will be up for you here at 9PM on Sunday nights which will give enough time to answer and post on your own blog on Tuesdays.


First Things First...

Hello! It's a new week and another installment of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4. I debated over the word episode and ended up with installment but I am still not satisfied. Oh well, here is is whatever it is and I do hope you enjoy joining in. Let's talk about firsts in your life.




1. Do you remember your first pair of grown up style shoes, maybe high heels? How did that go? oh boy, probably 6th grade for some school function, or for Easter, but I can't remember

2. When was your first date and do you recall their name and where you went and what you did? Todd, went to McD's for a quick pop in to see the gang, then off to see Crocodile Dundee

3. Do you have any memories of your first job? oh the memories I have from working at McDonald's.... the crew I worked with was the best, and the majority of them I am still friends with today.

4. What do you remember about your first home away from Mom and Dad? It was when I went to college and was in a dorm room with 3 other gals.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You are right! We have several of the same answers. I worked at McDonald's a few years and so did my friends....until we graduated. We all went out together in the summer and had fun, went to concerts, the lake. It was a fun job. Loved your answers! Have a nice week. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its just wonderful that you are still friends with your co-workers. I remember Crocodile Dundee and how much I enjoyed seeing that! It made a great date movie I thought. Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is nice that you are still friends with your past coworkers. You are lucky to have lived in a dorm. I was a community college student. It sure is pretty in here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your answers! I never got to work at McDonald's as a teen because I'm so old we didn't even HAVE McDonald's back then! There were a few scattered across the country, but none where I grew up! LOL. And Crocodile Dundee...I think our kids were probably grown by the time that movie came out! LOL. Now I am feeling old! LOL. I bet dorm life was a lot of fun! I can imagine you could write a book about that! Have a lovely rest of your week. This was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!