Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ House and Home



I am happy to see that Annie from Cottage by the Sea is continuing on with the Tuesday 4 that Toni started.

Questions will be up for you here at 9PM on Sunday nights which will give enough time to answer and post on your own blog on Tuesdays.

Welcome to Tuesday 4 in memory of Toni Taddeo! I hope you are enjoying the questions and the chance to blog about your likes, dislikes and opinions and find out about those of other people. Be sure to visit around. That is part of the fun.

Let's share our home secrets with one another. Maybe you have some ideas other ladies would love to hear about.

1. What household tool or appliance do you rely on a lot? my dishwasher

2. Which laundry detergent, fabric softener, and dish detergent work best for you? I use Tide Pods, Downy and Gain dish soap, and for the dishwasher Quantam tabs

3. What soap do you like to use? Where do you have soap in your home... bathroom, kitchen, shower? as in hand soap? I am all about the liquid soaps, we have a lemon scent in the kitchen, and in the bathroom, I just opened my last bottle of Jergens cherry almond scented soap, and after this some sort of fruity smelling will take its place. And in the shower, I have a Milk and honey scented body wash, and the hubs uses Irish Spring bar soap.

4. What is the secret to a clean home in your opinion? keeping the boys and grandpups out of the house.. lol Which is funny as we will be pup sitting this weekend, and I am not even going to bother to clean this week as it will be a disaster after they leave. But it will all be ok, as they are just the cutest lil guys!


4 comments:

  1. A fresh lemon scent is always nice. Your grandpups are so cute! I published your comment on my latest post however it isn't appearing on the blog yet. I don't know why but once before it took an hour or so to appear after publishing. I usually reply to questions on my blog comments but will do so here. The wool dryer balls work great and if you want a little scent you can put some drops of essential oil on them before throwing them in the dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Have a great time pup sitting! That is awesome. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those puppies are so cute! Yes, the cleaning can wait. The puppies want to have fun with you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Tide pods when they came out and then they began to not melt and destroyed some loads of laundry. I went back to liquid. Thanks so much for joining in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!