Monday, August 22, 2022

Happy Homemaker Monday


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... August 22nd, 2022

The weather... Its 64° right now, and the high for today is 81°.


How I am feeling this morning... I would like to say rested after having the last week off, but not so much, the alarm was not welcomed after not hearing it for 9 days!

On my mind... a friend from high school, she is on the heart transplant list.

On the breakfast plate... a banana carmel shake from Herbalife

On my reading pile... nothing at the moment

On my tv... Big Brother and the Bacherlorette

On the menu this week
Monday ~ spaghetti, garlic bread and a salad
Tuesday ~ sloppy joes, fries and peaches
Wednesday ~ eggs, sausage and toast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ nacho deluxe
Saturday ~ ???
Sunday ~ ???

From the camera... just a few pics from our vacation at the lake

Looking around the house... I see some cleaning that needs to be done, but will wait as we will be grand dog sitting this week, so its only going to get messy anyways.

New recipe I tried last week, or one that we really enjoyed, or one I want to try... we tried out some glazred steak wraps in the air fryer, they turned out not to bad.

Something I want to share... .

To relax this week, I will... cross stitch.

On my prayer list... family, friends and our country

Devotional/Bible Verse/Quote...

In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

Until next time remember to live a little, laugh alot and love always!

5 comments:

  1. Our country certainly does need prayer, But from all I hear from the spiritual leaders, a nation gets what it deserves from its government and the problem lies in a weak church, and too many American's have forsaken the church. A radical return to God is needed desperately in our nation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great week of rest... but a week is not enoug :) have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your vacation time looks wonderful Jodi! That spot looks dreamy. 😍 I'm sure it was so hard to join the land of the living again this week. I hope it's a good one! 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your vacation looks heavenly - so glad you had a GREAT time. I LOVE your devotional too. Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are so nice. Love it! What a nice area.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!