Monday, August 8, 2022

Happy Homemaker Monday


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... August 8th, 2022

The weather... Its 74° right now, and the high for today is 79°.


How I am feeling this morning... tired, but pretty good for a Monday!

On my mind... all the things I need to get done before we leave for vacation on Saturday!

On the breakfast plate... a banana carmel shake from Herbalife

On my reading pile... nothing at the moment

On my tv... Big Brother, Challenge USA and the Bacherlorette

On the menu this week
Monday ~ spaghetti, garlic bread and a salad
Tuesday ~ steak, baked potato and a salad
Wednesday ~ eggs, sausage and toast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ out for dinner with my brother and sister inlaw
Saturday ~ ???
Sunday ~ ???

From the camera... a pretty purple mani, and clouds from last night as we were on our way back home from the inlaws, and my fortune from dinner last night

Looking around the house... there are some blankets that need to be folded, and the floor needs a good vacuuming

New recipe I tried last week, or one that we really enjoyed, or one I want to try... we just bought an air fryer, and tried out hand at making some homemade chicken nuggets, not to bad! Beats McDonald's!

Something I want to share... I saw this at Hobby Lobby. I think I am going to make one, to have on hand for any future grands.

To relax this week, I will... cross stitch.

On my prayer list... family, friends and our country

Devotional/Bible Verse/Quote...

In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

Until next time remember to live a little, laugh alot and love always!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty purple mani! And is that a hula style skirt you saw at Hobby Lobby? Your weather sounds perfect! Have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great week and a wonderful vacation. How fun that you got a fortune about a vacation before you are going on a vacation. Pretty purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful purple mani! Have a good vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty mani, beautiful color! You should take the vacation, the fortune cookie is telling you to hahahah

    Have a blessed week,
    Sandra
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sweetie! Sorry I'm late, busy with my Mom's health stuff. Love the nails - gorgeous! And that fortune cookie is saying it all!! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!