Monday, August 29, 2022

Happy Homemaker Monday


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... August 29th, 2022

The weather... Its 71° right now, and the high for today is 82°.


How I am feeling this morning... pretty wide awake, went to bed early last night after having the grand dogs all weekend I needed the extra sleep

On my mind... just thinking through things to figure out how we are going to get a huge sectional out of the kids apt, and into the hubs truck to transport back home to put out for a trash pick up (their apt does not allow this, even if they pay the extra for the trash service. They are getting our ou.d furniture, as we are getting a new couch and 2 recliners on Saturday

On the breakfast plate... a banana carmel shake from Herbalife

On my reading pile... nothing at the moment

On my tv... Big Brother and the Bacherlorette - and football (preseason anyways)

On the menu this week
Monday ~ spaghetti, garlic bread and a salad
Tuesday ~ tacos
Wednesday ~ eggs, sausage and toast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ homemade chicken nuggets, fries and peaches
Saturday ~ ???
Sunday ~ ???

From the camera... the pups, some cross stitch and the grand kitty (who made a surpise visit last night)

Looking around the house... everything is picked up, just need to run the vacuum cleaner.

New recipe I tried last week, or one that we really enjoyed, or one I want to try... Toasted Ravioli - in the air fryer, oh my yum! The recipe will be up on my blog tomorrow.


To relax this week, I will... cross stitch.

On my prayer list... family, friends and our country

Devotional/Bible Verse/Quote...

In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

Until next time remember to live a little, laugh alot and love always!

7 comments:

  1. Cute little critters in your photos. That toasted ravioli looks delicious. Good luck with the furniture moving. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embroidery is so beautiful. And those funny cat and dogs. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make such beautiful work. And those babies, love those pics. Toasted ravioli? Yes please.

    Have a wonderful blessed week,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello dear Jodi! I always love to see what you're up to and making. 😍 And your furry grandbabies are adorable and you're such a wonderful Mom to watch them for the kiddos. I hope you get better sleep! Lol I often buy the frozen toasted ravioli and cook it in the air fryer - so good! Have a great week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those puppy pictures are adorable! You're the second mom I've read about doing some moving for their kids this weekend - hope it's going well. Beautiful cross stitch. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little babies. Your gray kitty reminds me of our sweet Rocket. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute fur babies! thinking of buying an air-fryer too... hummm...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!