Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Morning Glory Muffins



Repost from back in the day, aka 2017. I merged/purged my old My Life as Mama Jodi Blog over to this one, and some posts got lost in the transition. So resharing my morning glory muffins that is on my youtube channel.

Morning Glory Muffins

2 cups flour
1 cup white sugar
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup grated carrots
1 cup grated zucchini
1 large grated apple
3/4 cup flaked coconut
1/2 cup dates, pitted and chopped
1/2 cup chopped pecans
3 eggs, beaten
2/3 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp vanilla


Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare muffin pans by either spraying or lining with muffins paper.

In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.

In a second mixing bowl, combine the carrots, apples, coconut, dates and pecans. Stirn in eggs, oil and vanilla. Add this mixture to the dry ingredients; stir until smooth.

Spoon or scoop the batter into the prepared muffin pans. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.

Makes about 18 muffins

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - they sound amazing! Just copied! Thanks for sharing and when I make them and enjoy with morning coffee one day soon...I will think of you. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good recipe, well written. Even if I translate it into Dutch, it is clear language :-) Thank you. What would you rather do? Baking or cooking?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!