Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ Light



I am happy to see that Annie from Cottage by the Sea is continuing on with the Tuesday 4 that Toni started.

Questions will be up for you here at 9PM on Sunday nights which will give enough time to answer and post on your own blog on Tuesdays.





Welcome to Tuesday 4 in memory of Toni Taddeo! I hope you are enjoying the questions and the chance to blog about your likes, dislikes and opinions and find out about those of other people. Be sure to visit around. That is part of the fun.


Let's talk about light, okay? You light up my life.. shine a light in the darkness, Miller Light. All kinds of light but how about at home?

1. Are you afraid of the dark? Is night or day your favorite time? No, I like both night and day, the early morning when everything is still quiet before everyone(thing) is awake, and then the same for night when everyone(thing) is winding down for the night are just perfect for me!

2. Do you have night lights in your home? not anymore now that its just the hubs and I

3. How low do you set your air conditioning? Do you adjust it through the day? we have a window unit, and it is slowly dieing, I think right now its set to 66... does it cool the living room down, mostly. No adjusting, if we turn it up then it gets way too hot, so it stays at this temp, if I get cold, I will throw on a blanket lol.

4. Do you keep any outdoor or indoor lights on all night? yes, both front and back porch lights are on all day/night. The back one we got in the habit of it being left on when we still had Lici, so night time potty's were easy to see where she wandered off to. And now we leave both on, just to keep the area lit up for various reasons.

6 comments:

  1. We keep our outdoor lights on all of the time too. It is crazy the stuff people catch around here on their outdoor cameras. Animals that is.
    I love both night and day also. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a fun post. I love this. I love light. But I also love the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your answers. I do enjoy evenings, but sometimes when it's too dark I'm easily spooked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your a/c. A fickle one is no fun in July and August.
    I love late nights and feel my most alive after 10pm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems many of us like the late night and early morning quiet hours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your answers. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!