Thursday, July 28, 2022

Meet Maci, a mouse in a suitcase

Oh my word, the cuteness of this little mouse! Now, mind you, mice are NOT my thing, the little rodents creep me the heck out. But this one, oh be stil my heart! My cousin tagged me in a FB post for this cutie. I just knew I had to give it a try! I gave my shoulder a little pep talk, hoping it would work so I could bust out the crochet hook. It took me a week to complete, not that I worked on it every day over the last week, kinda turned it into my work project between phone calls, and maybe a night or two as well. My shoulder held out, but I can feel it a little bit.

So are you ready to meet her? She is just the sweetest lil thing!


She has her little accessories, the purple shirt she has on, and then a pink dress, and a purple robe and slippers


She even has her own little teddy bear and a piece of cheese for her late night snacking.


And then there is the suitcase. There is an outer pocket, as well as an inner pocket to hold her accessories. She has her pillow and blanket for when she gets sleepy.


I had lots of fun creating her. I can't for there to be little grands running around playing with Grammy Jo's homemade toys. The creator of the pattern has a few other sets I plan on purchasing to make as well. I am linking the mouse in a suitcase pattern here, and to her Ravelry page so you can see all of her wonderful goodies she has created, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!