Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ Blogging



I am happy to see that Annie from Cottage by the Sea is continuing on with the Tuesday 4 that Toni started.

Questions will be up for you here at 9PM on Sunday nights which will give enough time to answer and post on your own blog on Tuesdays.

Welcome to Tuesday 4 in memory of Toni Taddeo!

Blogging

1. How often do you blog? What helps you blog.. what hinders you? I try for 5 days. Helps me, the prompts for the days I blog.... hinders..Life gets in the way, or my mind over thinks things and I get stressed can back away for months at a time.

2. What benefits do you get from blogging? Are there any? Getting to know others, forming friendships, an outlet to vent if need be.

3. Have you ever changed your blog theme? as in the background, or pretense of the blog in general. I used to change my background out every few months or so in the early days... but now just stick with what I have. I have changed the title.... when I first started it was "My Life as Mama Jodi"... back when I started it was more about that kinda blogging, then I morphed in the the now title Jodi's Creative Corner.

4. Where do you get your ideas for blog posts? from the prompts I get for the days I post.

6 comments:

  1. Your answer to number 2 is the only reason I continue blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to get to know your a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy reading your answes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy the friendships from blogs. Thanks for joining in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the friendships too! That is my favorite. Thank goodness for memes. I would never post. Loved your answers! Have a great week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!