Saturday, October 16, 2021

Saturday 9 ~ Livin' La Vida Loca

Livin' La Vida Loca
You can see the others that participate in this fun meme at
Saturday 9.




 Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that   we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!




Saturday 9: Livin' La Vida Loca (1999)

Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.

1) Ricky Martin sings that he and the girl dance in the rain. Do you feel like dancing this morning? not really

2) The lyrics tell us the girl prefers champagne. When did you last enjoy a glass of the bubbly? a few months ago at a wedding shower

3) When Ricky first heard "Livin' La Vida Loca," he imagined the subject of the song was a "Bond girl," the glamorous love interest of James Bond in the movies. Since 1962, there have been more than 20 Bond films. Have you seen any/many of them? Do you have a favorite Bond? I have seen many of the older ones.... my dad loved them... I can't say I have any that is a favorite.

4) Ricky tells interviewers that when he was very young, he'd sing in the family kitchen, pretending a wooden spoon was his microphone. Crazy Sam admits to lip synching into a black Magic Marker. When you gave imaginary concerts, what did you use as a microphone? a hairbrush

5) Ricky began working at the tender age of 9, performing in commercials. How old were you when you received your first paycheck? 16

6) Ricky does yoga to stay in shape. Have you ever tried yoga? I have, I need to get back into it

7) Ricky is of primarily Spanish descent, with a little French mixed in. When you think of French cuisine, what comes to mind? nothing

8) Ricky once had his own restaurant, Casa Salsa, in Miami Beach. Have you ever worked in food service? I worked at McDonald's

9) Random question: What is your best quality? loyalty

10 comments:

  1. Loyalty is a great quality...especially since it seems to be in short supply these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Champagne at a wedding shower sounds fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like us Saturday 9ers are not big fans of champagne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stopped doing yoga because of injuries, and now I just do stretching. I miss yoga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed working at McDonald's back in the day.
    My cousin had strawberries and champagne at her bridal shower years ago...now that you mention it, that is probably where I had it last. If I remember it gave me a headache. Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like you, I gave some of my greatest performances into a hairbrush! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yoga is really a lovely thing. Hope you get a chance to restart it.
    Loyalty and fidelity are two very important qualities. They work together, so are like twins.
    There are times when I wished that I'd had regular jobs like food service. Steady money... but I did learn how to build houses. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!