Sunday, October 17, 2021

Sunday Stealing ~ This side of the Pond

Hi! I'm your host Bev 2 Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This 3 feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal 4 all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise 5 to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and 6 intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!

Want to link up, head on over here to see all the questions and link up!




Stolen (and edited) from "This Side of the Pond"






1. What's something you've recently accomplished solo? Drove to Alabama by myself.

2. What's one product you use that never ever fails? my crystal light packages

3. Have you found your place in the world? Where is it? I have...my home, its my happy place with my guys!

4. Worst movie you ever saw? Against the Dark with Steven Seagal

5. What's the last fun thing you did? Had lunch with a friend

6. What's your favorite Italian dish? Lasagna Roll Ups

7. Have you ever been to France? Any desire to visit there, and if so what would site or city would you most want to see? never been, used to want to go to Paris, but now internation travel is out of the picture

8. Have you ever been to Disney, any of the parks at all? Are you a Disney superfan or something less than that? They're open right now so tell us, would you go if you had the time/money/a free trip? Been to Disney World 3 times. Not a super fan. Would I go again.. probably not.

9. Your favorite place to go when you want to be quiet as a church mouse? Would those who know you well describe you as more church mouse or perhaps more like mighty mouse? my favorite place to be right now is in my home... and those who know me would say I was more a church mouse

10. Do you bake your own bread? Last time you had hot out-of-the-oven homemade bread? What's your favorite kind of bread? I have made my own bread in the past. We are having some later today as a mater of fact... making some beer bread to go with our soup.

11. What's something you might say is 'the greatest thing since sliced bread'? time with family

12. Share with us five little things you're grateful for today. Small blessings. One catch-they all must start with the letter T. time with family, a table to gather around, tasty treats to share with family, tea to wash down the treat, tastebuds to enjoy the treats.

13. Tell us where you were and something about what life was like when you were 20- 21. I was a new single mom caring for my baby boy.

14. What's on the menu at your house this week? Italian Meatball soup, spaghetti, pork chops, breakfast food, pizza and leftovers

15.Something you recently purchased where a coupon was involved? Do you regularly shop with coupons? I'm trying to remember if I had mperks (a coupon service through Meijer) that I used when I got groceries this week. I don't use physical coupons much anymore... If I do use them, they are generally on my phone through apps.

5 comments:

  1. Italian Wedding Soup (I think your meatball soup?) is on our menu this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Italian Wedding soup? I’ve never had the real deal, only the stuff that comes in a can. Sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use digital coupons too, if I remember to put them on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beer bread? I@m intrigued ...

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!