Monday, March 1, 2021

Happy Homemaker Monday


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... March 1st, 2021


The weather... Its 30° right now, and the high for today is 30°...


How I am feeling this morning... right now, pretty darn good - for a Monday, thats a good thing!

On my mind... all the the things that I need to get done this week

On the breakfast plate... raisin bran crunch and a glass of water

On my reading pile... Where The Crawdads Sing


On my tv... Chicago Med, Fire, PD, The Resident, This is Us, New Amsterdam, The Rookie, Big Sky, Blue Bloods, 911, 911-Lone Star, Prodigal Son, Walking Dead, When Calls the Heart, American Housewife, Call Your Mother, American Idol

On the menu this week
Monday ~ spaghetti, garlic bread and a salad
Tuesday ~ tacos
Wednesday ~ eggs,toast, sausage
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ leftovers
Saturday ~ ??
Sunday ~ roast, potatoes, carrots, rolls

From the camera... just a few projects I'm working on, my cross stitch temp chart, crochet temp afghan and a fun baby afghan






Looking around the house... all of the guitar stuff that the hubs left out last night

Chore I'm not looking forward to today or this week... vaccuming the steps, such a chore, I need to look into getting a handheld vac (I never got to this last week...ugh

To relax this week, I will... crochet and cross stitch.

On my prayer list... family and friends

Devotional/Bible Verse/Quote...


In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

6 comments:

  1. Love your inspiration and that temp afghan is looking really nice. Looks like your temps are getting better ever day too! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crochet and cross-stitch projects are beautiful. Have a great week and tell your husband to put away his guitars ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm weird and really like Mondays! lol Kinda like the saying, "if you can't beat them, join them!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my Friend! I love your craft projects. The way you can cross stitch just blows me away! I did some real soul sharing today on my blog and I hope you can stop by. Could use lots of prayers. Blessings on your week ahead. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects you are working on :)

    I have to agree with Colletta above, I think I'm weird too because I love Mondays hahahah

    Hope you have a blessed week.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always enjoy seeing all your projects, you're so talented. I'm pretty sure I read where they're making a movie of that book. (I read it but it wasn't my thing, though I know I'm in the minority on that one). Hope you're having a great week so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!