Sunday, February 28, 2021

Sunday Stealing ~ Senior Life

Hi! I'm your host Bev 2 Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This 3 feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal 4 all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise 5 to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and 6 intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!

Want to link up, head on over here to see all the questions and link up!







From Senior Life






1. What is the farthest you have ever traveled? California

2. Who did you date while in high school? Doug

3. What is one of the worst trips you've ever taken? What went wrong? Ohio for a college graduation... they day of graduation, we woke to a huge snowstorm, and knew we were going to miss the ceremony as we had to head back to Michigan, and leave early.... what would have been a 6 hr trip, turned into a 10 hr nightmare.... we ended up staying the night at a friends as my nerves were shot from the drive.... finished the (should have been 1.5 hr) the last leg of the trip home, took us another 3 hrs... so much snow and ice!

4. How do you like to spend a lazy day? in my pj's with a good show to binge on netflix and either a crochet project or cross stitch project and just veg!

5. How old were you when you found out that JFK had been assassinated? How did it affect you? learned about it in high school, and it didn't really affect me

6. Who has been one of the most important people in your life? Judy, a former Pastor

7. What is one trait you would most like to improve in yourself?

8. Did you date someone in college? no

9. What was your dream car? in high school? I always wanted a Mustang

10. Did you have a family member you wish you'd gotten to know better? then, no... now, yes, but sadly it probaly won't happen

11. Tell me about your greatest gardening success. I had one of those tomato topsy turvey things, and actually grew a bunch of tomatoes

12. What was your Dad like when you were a child? don't remember, he was either sleeping or working

13. What is the best job you've ever had? being a daycare provider...one it let me be home with my boys, and watching other littles grow up

14. What are your favorite songs? back then? ha.. same as now... love my 80's!

15. If you could choose any talents to have, what would they be? to play the piano

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, such a trip on #3.
    I wish I had learned to crochet, but I can do cross stitch.
    Have a good Sunday.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 80's music too. Your trip on 3# sounds awful! Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad we've never had to drive in snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Driving in snow is defintely a skill. I wish I could put it on my resume!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weather can do a number on a trip, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the 80's music, too. You wanted a mustang and I wanted a corvette. We wanted to speed! lol
    That snow storm sounds like a nightmare. In Ohio, I remember my aunt wanting us all to be very quiet when she had to drive through the snow. two little giggling four year old girls, my cousin and I, were very, very impressed with her lecture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!