Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Tuesday 4 meme ~ Food

I am happy to see that Annie from Cottage by the Sea is continuing on with the Tuesday 4 that Toni started.

Questions will be up for you here at 9PM on Sunday nights which will give enough time to answer and post on your own blog on Tuesdays. I hope you will enjoy these. Thanks for joining!

Welcome to Tuesday 4 which was started by Toni Taddeo
 and kept up in memory and honor of her.


The topic for this week's Tuesday 4 meme is Food!

1. What do you have at breakfast? What can you recommend? If I am back on my diet, its Herbalife shakes.... if not, then its a bowl of cereal or oatmeal, and the every now and then Bacon Egg n cheese McGriddle.

2. What is your favorite meal of the day and why? dinner, because my hubs is home

3. Tell us about your typical lunch or dinner. lunch, is either a shake, or a sandwich of sorts. Dinner - it depends of the night we have a schedule of sorts.. Monday is pasta, Tuesday some sort of meat/veggies, Wednesday is breakfast night, Thursday is pizza night, Friday is usually leftovers, and the weekend is up for grabs

4. Were meals different growing up or do you continue much as your mother did? they were more the comfort foods, and I do not cook like my mother. I make more Italian foods for the hubs.

7 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your comments. I hope you have a beautiful day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers.. especially number 2 as thats me too x

    Found your blog through Terri at Your Friend from Florida. I look forward to reading your back posts
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those McGriddles are awfully tempting, aren't they? I love that you have a schedule for meals. That has to make meal planning so much easier. I should at least try that, but I'm not sure it would work out because we aren't very structured here. Oh well, I enjoyed getting to know a bit more about you. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know Herbalife was still around, I used their products back in my early 20's! Enjoyed your answers, Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am much like you on #4...Italian and Mexican both. I love the comfort foods, but we do not seem to have them very often. We need to do a schedule for our meals. I would do so much better knowing what I am cooking for the night. I know a lot of people do that. Loved your answers. Have a nice Tuesday.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have coffee for breakfast because I'm not a breakfast eater.
    My husband made breakfast burritos this morning (he likes to cook).
    We will have these for lunch today, because we like a light supper.
    I enjoyed your answers.
    Have a great Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!