Monday, February 1, 2021

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hey! I'm back. I took a little extended break, well a long extended break. With as crazy as the world has gotten, I just needed time, and removed myself from different aspects of my online time/world. I just needed to take care of myself. I am hoping to get recaught up with everyone and be back fulltime to my blog from here on out! With that, let's get into the HHM!


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... Feb 1st, 2021


The weather... Its 21° right now, and the high for today is 30°...


How I am feeling this morning... tired and a little cranky.... got to get in a better mood!

On my mind... so many things, I wish my mind could just shut off, for at least one day!

On the breakfast plate... I had a french toast bagel

On my reading pile... Where The Crawdads Sing - my oldest got this for me for Christmas


On my tv... right now nothing.... I haven't had the TV on much here as of late

On the menu this week
Monday ~ stuffed shells and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ sloppy joes and fries
Wednesday ~ ham and egg brunch braid
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ leftovers
Saturday ~ ??
Sunday ~ ??

From the camera... My 2020 Temp Afghan - this was a fun stitch, its from the Attic24 Cozy Strip afghan


Looking around the house... I need to take down my winter decor and put up my Valentine decor...maybe, just not really feeling it right now

Chore I'm not looking forward to today or this week... cleaning in general, but it needs to get done!

To relax this week, I will... crochet and cross stitch. I am working on 2 temp projects again... an afghan and a cross stitch. The afghan is from the Attic24 site again Hydrangea Stripe Blanket and the cross stitch is from Apricotpolkadot on etsy

the afghan

4 weeks in


The cross stitch design

This is January - so much fun!!

On my prayer list... family and friends

Devotional/Bible Verse/Quote...


In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

8 comments:

  1. Glad to read you again. I wish my mind would close off for a day too! I will look up that book, looks interesting.
    You do beautiful crafting work
    Love the quote.
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the blogging world! I've made a few of the Cozy Stripe afghans in different colorways. My oldest is making Enchilada Stuffed Shells on Saturday. She's decided she wants to learn to cook :) Thanks for stopping by!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I think sometimes we all need a break from the on-line world. Glad you've returned though :) I love the quote you shared this week. Hope you have a great new week/month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to borrow that book from the library way back, but it closed and of course is open now. I will have to put that on the borrow list again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back dear Jodi!
    I always LOVE seeing what you're working on. The afghans are looking beautiful! I think it's so good and healthy and IMPORTANT that you listen to how you're feeling and do what you need to do. I hope you keep feeling better and more positive everyday. 🙏 💜

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors in your hydrangea blanket - great choices! The edge looks so pretty, all rolled up. Definitely reminds me of a flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you back. I enjoyed your post. I have a party to one each Saturday but you can link any day. Come over and link up at the Fabulous Party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jodi! It is so good to see you again! You will love Where The Crawdad's Sing! I am reading The Midnight Library now and it is a good one too. Have a great week! We are getting ice, so I am out of school today.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!