Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ Music

I am happy to see that Annie from Cottage by the Sea is continuing on with the Tuesday 4 that Toni started.

Questions will be up for you here at 9PM on Sunday nights which will give enough time to answer and post on your own blog on Tuesdays. I hope you will enjoy these. Thanks for joining!

Welcome to Tuesday 4 which was started by Toni Taddeo
 and kept up in memory and honor of her.


The topic for this week's Tuesday 4 meme is Music..

1. Do you play a musical instrument? I played the clarinet in middle/high school

2. Have you taken music lessons? What kind. If not, is there one you might enjoy learning. It is never too late to start. just when in school for clarinet. I would like to learn the piano... one day

3. Is there music in your home as background to your day's activities or do you have music playing in your car, etc.? If so, what kind of music do you enjoy hearing? not generally... but when it is.. its usually the 80's

4. Do you have a favorite composer or genre of music that you like most? Maybe you like several. Please share with us your thoughts? no specific composer... I am an 80's girl.... so that is my go to music.



6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your answers today.
    Have a good Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your answers, have a great day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I played clarinet too, and piano for 9 years
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think band would have eben so fun, but with piano, I couldnt imagine more hours practicing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I typically have it on 80's stations too. Oh I would love to learn to play piano. Loved your answers! Have a nice Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like 80s music too. It was a good time I think. Dont put off those piano lessons. We always seem to put off things for ourselves until its too late.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!