Monday, July 27, 2020

Happy Homemaker Monday


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... July 27th, 2020


The weather... Its 73° right now, and the high for today is 84°. Its already a muggy start of the day...ugh


How I am feeling this morning... tired and sore.... it was way to hot to sleep upstairs last night, so the hubs and I camped out in the living room

On my mind...

On the breakfast plate... back to my shakes - Herbalife's banana caramel

On my reading pile... I finally found this book Right for a Reason by Miriam Weaver and Amy Jo Clark aka Chicks on the Right. I love listening to them either on youtube and on their radio station online.


On my tv... Heartland and Yellowstone - and Looming Tower on Hulu

On the menu this week
Monday ~ spaghetti and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ pork chops, stuffing, applesauce and rolls
Wednesday ~ breakfast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ leftovers
Saturday ~ ??
Sunday ~ ??

From the camera... my silly pup.... there was sausage involved and she wanted some...lol


Sunday Funday at the range with my hubs, boys and Ivy (didn't get a pic of Trent)-


Looking around the house... mostly picked up, just need to get the dog toys picked up

Chore I'm not looking forward to today or this week... laundry - its hot upstairs, and will be even hotter once I get to the loads...ugh

To relax this week, I will... crochet and cross stitch - I am roughly 11 weeks behind on my temp afghan


On my prayer list... Our country... all the hate/division that is going around is just horrible!

Devotional/Bible Verse/Quote...


In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

4 comments:

  1. We had a dog like yours! It is the dog we liked best. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures, but really love the pup one :D Have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. Hope you get some relief from the heat (or is it the humidity?) soon. Have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your crochet is giving me craft envy, and purple is my favorite color!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!