Monday, July 20, 2020

Happy Homemaker Monday


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... July 20th, 2020


The weather... Its 66° right now, and the high for today is 82°. Its a little it cooler this week!
>

How I am feeling this morning... sad... I really don't want to be back at work. The last 11 days off were really nice!

On my mind... way to many things... my peace that I had for a bit has dwindled again. This world is such a negative place and all of the censorship is, well.... just wrong!

On the breakfast plate... back to my shakes - Herbalife's banana caramel

On my reading pile... I finally found this book Right for a Reason by Miriam Weaver and Amy Jo Clark aka Chicks on the Right. I love listening to them either on youtube and on their radio station online.


On my tv... Heartland and Yellowstone - and Looming Tower on Hulu

On the menu this week
Monday ~ spaghetti and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ burgers, fries and a mixed fruit salad
Wednesday ~ breakfast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ burritos
Saturday ~ ??
Sunday ~ ??

From the camera... the only pic I took on vacation (road trip) - met up with my youtube friend Suzanne and her mom aka MawMaw Luv - she is just the sweetest lady!


and then these were from Saturday with my youngest



Looking around the house... I have quite of bit of picking up to do... still on a vacay sort of mood, so not much has gotten done around here the last few days

Chore I'm not looking forward to today or this week... everything...lol

To relax this week, I will... crochet and cross stitch

On my prayer list... Our country... all the hate/division that is going around is just horrible!

Devotional/Bible Verse/Quote... I need to let this sink in....


In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

5 comments:

  1. I agree with your "On My Mind".
    Your Menu sounds great for this week,
    I like all of it.
    Have a good Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your point about the censorship being wrong really resonnanted with me! I'm not liking the changes in our world! I LOVE your inspiration though - in the end we can only control ourselves. Have a WONDERFUL week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quote - so true right now. Hope you have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to see you back on here Hon! And glad you had such a lovely vacation. Love the pics. And the quote! Have a blessed rest of your week Jodi. 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quote. Glad you enjoyed your vacation. I think it's okay to stay in vacation mode a bit longer. Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!