Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ Cozy Moments



I am happy to see that Annie from Cottage by the Sea is continuing on with the Tuesday 4 that Toni started.

Questions will be up for you here at 9PM on Sunday nights which will give enough time to answer and post on your own blog on Tuesdays. I hope you will enjoy these. Thanks for joining!

Welcome to Tuesday 4 which was started by Toni Taddeo
 and kept up in memory and honor of her.


Today's topic is: Cozy Moments





1. How would you describe a perfect evening at home? curled up on the couch with the hubs and pup and just veggin out for the night

2. Have you had a perfect evening lately? How did it go ? I have, we have it pretty much every night. It has gone pretty darn good!

3. Do you watch TV every night or have a set time to view TV? most of the time, the TV is on, so yep we watch it every night
What programs do you watch or do you listen to music? well usually.... the Chicago Series, Med, Fire and PD, Greys, This Is Us, Walking Dead, Blue Bloods, there are more, but those are the ones I am missing....so hope they all come back after all of this craziness stops!

4. Are cozy evenings different in Fall/Winter than in Spring/Summer? not to much different, just throw in a blanket to the mix!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, but there is something about being wrapped up in a blanket that makes everything so cozy I was telling someone that the most cozy time at my house is Christmas and watching Hallmark movies. I did not put that on my blog though. I wasn't thinking about it. Loved your answers! Have a nice Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good shows on hold for now. I'm waiting on a couple on Netflix. I sure hope they come back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!