Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ Housekeeping



I am happy to see that Annie from Cottage by the Sea is continuing on with the Tuesday 4 that Toni started.

Questions will be up for you here at 9PM on Sunday nights which will give enough time to answer and post on your own blog on Tuesdays. I hope you will enjoy these. Thanks for joining!

Welcome to Tuesday 4 which was started by Toni Taddeo
 and kept up in memory and honor of her.


Today's topic is people

1. What do you consider the most important job or chore to do in housekeeping? disenfecting... cleaning and wiping down everything daily is tiring, but it needs to be done.

2. Do dishes ever sit over night in your sink? guilty... I used to be on top of it and get them done, bu after working all day, making dinner, the thought of doing dishes and cleaning up is just too much on some days!

3. Is being a stay at home mom a real career? YES!! I have been both, and I feel I was more worn out being a stay at home mom, than when I was working outside the home.

4. Can you share favorite brands of dish soap, cleaners, detergents or perhaps a tip on making house keeping easier? Thank you for your participation! My favorite brand used to be Palmolive Green Apple, but they quit making that one, so I have switched over to Gain, either the original scent or the lemon zest. Cleaners as in counter disinfectant usually a generic brand with bleach.





6 comments:

  1. Hi Jodi:
    I enjoyed your answers today.
    Have a good Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your answers. I hope you have a beautiful Tuesday, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for saving me from being the only one who leaves dishes in the sink overnight! I don't leave a big mess, but when it's 8:00 by the time my husband and I finish eating, I just do not want to wash them at that point. I enjoyed your answers! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used Gain laundry soap for years, I love it. Enjoyed reading your answers, have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They always quit making stuff I love to use. I wonder why that is? I would love to try that Gain Green Apple. I bet is smells amazing. Oh well. Loved your answers! Have a great Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am guilty too! Some days my back is so bad I just can't stand up another second to do dishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!