Monday, July 6, 2020

Happy Homemaker Monday


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... July 6th, 2020


The weather... Its 68° right now, and the high for today is 93°. Its going to be in the 90's all week.


How I am feeling this morning... tired! It was a long, hot weekend... many late nights, and that alarm going off this morning was no fun! The hubs is still asleep, as he still has today off for the holiday.

On my mind... making sure I have everything ready for my road trip, and that everything is in place for the hubs and the pup while I am gone.

On the breakfast plate... McDonald's - bacon, egg n cheese mcgriddle and a coke

On my reading pile... I finally found this book Right for a Reason by Miriam Weaver and Amy Jo Clark aka Chicks on the Right. I love listening to them either on youtube and on their radio station online.


On my tv... Heartland and Yellowstone - and Looming Tower on Hulu

On the menu this week
Monday ~ spaghetti and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ breakfast, eggs, hashbrowns, sausage and toast
Wednesday ~ pizza
Thursday ~ leftovers - hubs is on his own
Friday ~ leftovers - hubs is on his own
Saturday ~ ??
Sunday ~ ??

From the camera... no pics from this week

Looking around the house... I have a few baskets of laundry to fold and dog toys to pick up

Chore I'm not looking forward to today or this week... mopping

To relax this week, I will... crochet and cross stitch

On my prayer list... For me, I will be taking a road trip by myself to go visit relatives in Alabama, Thursday through Monday.

Devotional/Bible Verse/Quote...


In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

7 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip. We lived in Tuscaloosa for 20 years. Keeping you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your trip! Have never heard of The Chicks on the Right - will look that up. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. A McGriddle sounds so good! I haven't had one of those in ages! Have a safe (and fun) trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your trip and safe travels! I've been crocheting for years but have just started dabbling in cross stitch. I'll have to look up that book and youtube channel.

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a great trip.
    I always have a collection of dog toys to pick up. I swear my sweet doggie watches me and then pulls them out as soon as I turn my back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful inspiration. Love the perspective. Prayers for safe travels. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful trip!!!

    I don't know why but your McDonalds breakfast just made me drool. I love McGriddles.

    Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!