Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ Toiletries and Cosmetics

I am happy to see that Annie from Cottage by the Sea is continuing on with the Tuesday 4 that Toni started.

Questions will be up for you here at 9PM on Sunday nights which will give enough time to answer and post on your own blog on Tuesdays. I hope you will enjoy these. Thanks for joining!

Toiletries and Cosmetics Tuesday 4 # 7
Welcome to Tuesday 4 which was started by Toni Taddeo
 and kept up in memory and honor of her.
How about talking about cosmetics and toiletries this week?
Let's jump right in, shall we?

1. What brand of shampoo do you think works best for you and what does it do for you? I like Suave Professionals the Almond and Shea Butter. I just like with the way it smells.


2. Do you have a favorite brand and shade of lipstick and blush? I use Covergirl


3. Is soap your favorite for face washing or do you use other products? I use Aveeno face wash



4. Do you have an all time favorite perfume or scent that you wear? I have been using Bath and Body Works Champagne Toast Fragrance Mist If you don't wear perfumes, is there a scent that you love in general? vanilla is one of my favorite scents

9 comments:

  1. Vanilla is one of my favorite scents too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading your answers, Jodi, and hope your week is going well. Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an Aveeno girl, too! I prefer the pink to the green, but the green works well, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanilla is one of mine too! So many things smell good but I can;t use them because of the fragrances.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to try the Aveeno, so many recommend it!
    I think vanilla is very popular. I Once had a cologne that was vanilla and orange scent. Very oriental and very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was always afraid to wear vanilla. I was afraid of getting licked or bitten... My hubs is a cookie fanatic!... Loved your answers!! have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love almond and shea scent.
    You are the second to use Aveeno! I may have to try it sometime. :) This was a fun meme for me! Loved your answers! Have a great week!

    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed reading your answers. Have a good week.

    http://gloria'sretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't do any scents, but I love the aroma of roses and lilacs. If I could wear scent -- allergies -- that would be my pick.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!