Monday, February 17, 2020

Happy Homemaker Monday


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... Feb 17th, 2020


The weather... Its 19° right now, and the high for today is 37°.


How I am feeling this morning... still a little sleepy.

On my mind... lots of family members....its been a weekend of not so good news

On the breakfast plate... a bowl of Rice Krispies

On my reading pile... Never Unfriended is begging to be picked backup

On my tv... 911, The Resident, This Is Us, the Chicago series -Fire/Med/PD, New Amsterdam, Greys, A Million Little Things, Blue Bloods, The Rookie. A few new ones will be added: Deputy, 911 Lonestar

On the menu this week
Monday ~ spaghetti and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ fish, rice, corn
Wednesday ~ breakfast
Thursday ~ Culver's
Friday ~ leftovers
Saturday ~ ??
Sunday ~ steak, baked potato, salad

From the camera... roses from the hubs for Valentine's Day


Looking around the house... I see lots of dog toys and blankets everywhere... the hubs and Lici must have had a good time after I went to bed last night.

Chore I'm not looking forward to today or this week... mopping... I have been putting it off.. but it needs to get done!

To relax this week, I will... try and work on crochet and or cross stitch projects

On my prayer list... As I stated above, not a good week for news... first for my husband and the eye issue. For my husbands uncle as he transitions to a nursing home and his wife for strength in all of this, as her MS has flared up with all of the stress. For my cousins husband who is slowly losing his hearing.

Devotional/Bible Verse/Quote...


In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear your weekend was full of bad news - sure hope the week gets better! I LOVE your inspiration - PERFECT sentiment to live by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HHM is fun. I enjoy a look into your day/plans. I posted too. It's been awhile since I have been able. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for your family members and all that stress. Hope you get some better news and/or have a more restful week. Beautiful roses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ((hugs)) to you and your family . Lovely quote. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying over you and your family members. Beautiful flowers! Hope the rest of your week goes well! Blessings! (((HUG))) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!