Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ Holiday Favorites



You can see what others post and link up over on Tuesday 4 Meme.

A little different for this week's Tuesday 4 Meme. Please copy and paste the questions to your blog and leave a comment for me to visit. As always there will only be 4 questions to answer and posted on Monday mornings at 7:00 AM EST for you.

Only necessary rule is to link back to this site, thanks. 😊

Holiday Favorites


1. Favorite Holiday Of Yours? Thanksgiving

2. Favorite Holiday Character In A Movie? Frosty

3. Favorite Holiday Dish Or Dessert To Make? sweet potatoes

4. Favorite Holiday Weather You Wish For? warm sunny days

4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your answers. Have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love warm sunny days too for holidays. Thanksgiving is growing on me as I get older. It is so busy in a good way for us. Christmas is busy in a stressful way. Loved your answers! Have a nice week!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand your desire for warm sunny day since you have such cold weather.. I would love one of your cold and blustery days for our Christmas celebrations.. Usually here it is bright and sunny.. I guess the grass is always greener.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!