Monday, November 25, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... Nov 25th, 2019

The weather...Its 37°.... And the high of 50° for today. Its a little warmer this week

As I look outside my window...Its dark and chilly out there

On my bedside table... my alarm clock, Kindle, iPad and a journal

On my reading pile... Finished Letting Go of Perfect - really liked it! .... and now have started Never Unfriended


Movies or Shows I watched this weekend... No movies this weekend

On my TV...Walking Dead, 911, The Resident, This Is Us, the Chicago series -Fire/Med/PD, New Amsterdam, Greys, A Million Little Things, Blue Bloods, The Rookie.

On the menu for this week...
Monday ~ lasagna stuffed shells, and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ breakfast
Wednesday ~ piza
Thursday ~ turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, rolls, pumpkin pie
Friday ~ a redo of Turkey day, as I want lots of leftover for the weekend!
Saturday ~ leftovers
Sunday ~ pork chops, mashed potatoes, corn and rolls

In the craft basket... working on a temperature afghan, week 47 of 52 completed, started 2 new cross stitch projects




Happening this week:
Monday ~ work, work out
Tuesday ~ work work out
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~ craft day, errands, maybe Lici to groomer
Friday ~ groceries, pick up house
Saturday ~ not sure yet
Sunday ~ church, and not sure what else

Looking around the house... We had a busy weekend of winterizing the house, so we have some messes to get picked up.

From the camera... No pics this week

What I'm wearing today... a black tshirt and black/red/white leggings

One of my simple pleasures...waking up to a clean kitchen (the hubs picked up after I went to bed)

A favorite Bible verse, devotion or quote for today...

On my prayer list... For a friend and her family, having some struggles and hoping for a happy outcome!

In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

4 comments:

  1. You never fail to amaze me how you work, work out and still have energy to keep home and do crafts..of course, I guess I must realize that while I was working I was busier than ever doing so many things,,, Retirement really makes me lazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely PERFECT inspiration! Your cross stitch projects look fun and I love that your afghan is back to the cooler colors - I bet you're ready to be done with it for the year. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cross stitch projets. I understand waking up to a clean kitchen and I agree!
    Happy Thanksgiving (ours was in October which is why I am already on Christmas mode here)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jodi! are you watching survivor? your meals sound good and your crafts are gorgeous! LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!