Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ About Thanksgiving



You can see what others post and link up over on Tuesday 4 Meme.

A little different for this week's Tuesday 4 Meme. Please copy and paste the questions to your blog and leave a comment for me to visit. As always there will only be 4 questions to answer and posted on Monday mornings at 7:00 AM EST for you.

Only necessary rule is to link back to this site, thanks. 😊

About Thanksgiving


About Thanksgiving

1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving show/animated show? I don't think I have one

2. What is there about Thanksgiving you like the best? Getting together with family

3. Favorite Thanksgiving/holiday song? Hmmm, again I don't think I have one

4. If you have an all holiday music radio station when do you start listening to it? Definitely AFTER Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your answers. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving. I am after Thanksgiving too. I am afraid I might get tired of things if I did it before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been listening to Christmas songs, reading Christmas books, and watching Christmas movies since the weekend after Halloween. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wait until after Thanksgiving to go all in on Christmas! Loved your answers! Have a nice week and Happy Thanksgiving!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!