Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ Over & Over Again



You can see what others post and link up over on Tuesday 4 Meme.

A little different for this week's Tuesday 4 Meme. Please copy and paste the questions to your blog and leave a comment for me to visit. As always there will only be 4 questions to answer and posted on Monday mornings at 7:00 AM EST for you.

Only necessary rule is to link back to this site, thanks. 😊

Over & Over Again


1. One Movie You'd Watch Over & Over Again? Sweet Home Alabama

2. One Book You'd Read Over & Over Again? right not, none that I can think of

3. One TV Series You'd Watch Over & Over Again? Son's of Anarchy

4. One Song You'd Listen To Over & Over Again? You Say by Lauren Daigle

9 comments:

  1. Im afraid my age has gotten the best of me now.. I am unfamiliar with them all, but if you love them they must be tops!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sons is probably a show you wouldn't care for... my oldest got me hooked on it. And the You Say, is a good one, check it out (song)

      Delete
  2. Enjoyed your answers. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mostly like the 'older' hymns, but I do enjoy Lauren Daigle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like Sweet Home Alabama (and Hope Floats) but didn't make my list any bigger than it already was. I'm not really a Sons fan, but I saw quite a few episodes in the day with my daughter who was a HUGE fan. I like Lauren Daigle's raspy voice and her songs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just can't beat Sweet Home Alabama. I LOVE that movie. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed reading your answers, Jodi! Silly me! I posted my post yesterday, but forgot to share the link on Toni's site until just now! :/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!