Monday, October 28, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... Oct 28th, 2019

The weather...Its 43°.... And the high of 55° for today.

As I look outside my window...Its still really dark out, and cold so I am staying put under my nice cozy warm blanket!

On my bedside table... my alarm clock, Kindle, iPad and a journal

On my reading pile... Letting Go of Perfect by Amy E Speigel - is the one I have started out of the 3, so far its good (but I'm not all that far into it as of yet)


Movies or Shows I watched this weekend... No movies this weekend

On my TV...Walking Dead, 911, The Resident, This Is Us, the Chicago series -Fire/Med/PD, New Amsterdam, Greys, A Million Little Things, Blue Bloods, The Rookie... and a few new series to throw into the pile Emergence All Rise, Stumptown

On the menu for this week...
Monday ~ spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ pork chops, mashed potatoes, corn and rolls
Wednesday ~ breakfast - ham and brunch braid
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ left overs
Saturday ~ not sure yet
Sunday ~ either out after church or ??

In the craft basket... working on a temperature afghan, week 43 of 52 almost completed, worked on a cross stitch, (almost a finish!!)



Happening this week:
Monday ~ work, work out
Tuesday ~ work work out
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~ housework, craft day
Friday ~ groceries
Saturday ~ work out, and then not sure what else
Sunday ~ church

Looking around the house... I have some cleaning to do... I was lazy this weekend and didn't feel like doing much around the house.

From the camera... A lazy Sunday of crocheting, watching football and a snoring pup.... then the hubs decided to get the guitar/amp out, he hit the pedal to switch up things and it screeched so loud, it freaked the pup out... she jumped so fast on the chaise and nearly took out my laptop while trying to get on my lap, this is how she laid for a long time, just shaking




What I'm wearing today... black leggings and a purple top

One of my simple pleasures...a quiet evening with the hubs spent putting a puzzle together

A favorite Bible verse, devotion or quote for today...


Fon my prayer list... for a church family, they have been dealing with a health issue with a child, a death of a parent and dealing with elderly sick parents

In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

7 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great Sunday ! Hope the week turns out to be as good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing lots of temperature afghans and yours is so pretty. I think they are a great idea. I guess the pup is not a music lover! That made me giggle.
    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like your cross-stitch! Is that a snowflake on your weather forecast for Saturday as well? So much snow in the different forecasts and so early this year. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a relaxing day you had, love days like that. I need to find my Christmas puzzle and have it out for us to work on over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy your crochet and cross stitch, so pretty. Sounds like you had a wonderful relaxing day. Have a blessed week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the afghan, it is amazing and enjoyed my visit to your blog and will come again. I got here from Homemaker Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sweetie
    Sorry so late but fighting an eye infection and been under the weather after my flu shot. Geesh this time of year!
    I love how your be thankful turned out - so cute!! And the story about your pup made me laugh - poor honey. 😊

    Love your inspiration and hope you have a blessed weekend ahead. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!