Monday, November 4, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... Nov 4th, 2019

The weather...Its 43°.... And the high of 50° for today. Its raining right now.

No As I look outside my window... Its raining and looks cold!

On my bedside table... my alarm clock, Kindle, iPad and a journal

On my reading pile... Letting Go of Perfect by Amy E Speigel - is the one I have started out of the 3, so far its good -- I haven't picked this up in the last week, and need to get back to reading it. I am half way through it.


Movies or Shows I watched this weekend... Netflix ~ In the Tall Grass... so strange. Binged the 3rd Season on Greenhouse Academy and started No Good Nick (its cheesy)

On my TV...Walking Dead, 911, The Resident, This Is Us, the Chicago series -Fire/Med/PD, New Amsterdam, Greys, A Million Little Things, Blue Bloods, The Rookie... and a few new series to throw into the pile Emergence All Rise, Stumptown

On the menu for this week...
Monday ~ spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ burgers and fries
Wednesday ~ breakfast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ kielbasa and mac n cheese
Saturday ~ leftover for the hubs - and I am thinking Chinese with my friend Cary
Sunday ~ out after church

In the craft basket... working on a temperature afghan, week 44 of 52 almost completed, worked a little more on the girl with a flower in hair, and crocheted a gnome (so fun) - and a finish on my Be Thankful cross stitch





Happening this week:
Monday ~ work, work out
Tuesday ~ work work out
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~ housework, craft day
Friday ~ groceries
Saturday ~ work out, make Lici's food, stitch a little, then hanging out with my friend Cary
Sunday ~ church

Looking around the house... the hubs took over the living room again, there are guitars and amps everywhere

From the camera... I got a new phone - the iPhone 11 pro max and was playing around with the new camera. I love how crisp the pics look.. the first one is of my hubs, then of Lici with her new winter jacket, and then of her last night when I told her it was bed time.. lol. The last is of my oldest in his Halloween costume... he really looks like Jax from Sons of Anarchy






What I'm wearing today... a blue tshirt and some Lularoe leggings

One of my simple pleasures...finding the perfect Christmas gift for a special little boy!

A favorite Bible verse, devotion or quote for today...


Fon my prayer list... for a church family, they have been dealing with a health issue with a child, a death of a parent and dealing with elderly sick parents

In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

7 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Love the crochet gnome. I want to try my hand at making gnomes too at some point. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been one busy bee. I love the gnome.. Im now in the spirit of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoying seeing your crafts, Jodi, and you do such a good job on them! Love the Christmas gnome! Super cute! Being as I live and work on the tallgrass prairies of southwest Missouri (on the Kansas/Missouri border), I thought IN THE TALL GRASS might be something I might be interested. I watched the trailer and decided...nope! That's all I would think about when I was out there and the grasses were over my head! LOL! Hope you're having a great week! Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girl with the flower in her hair, is absolutely stunning. Oh my goodness!!! The gnome is equally adorable and you already know I love your temperature blanket.

    Hope you have a warm blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jodi!
    Looks like the new phone is kicking butt. Lol! Great pics!!
    I love that new cross stitch you're working on. Like a painting. As it's getting chillier it's the perfect time to hibernate in and work on more crafting. Yay!!

    Have a blessed weekend ahead and stay cozy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm running sooooo late this week, forgive me. I enjoyed reading your post. I'm doing a lot of gnomes for decorating this year too. I hope you had a great week and I'll be back tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!