Monday, October 21, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... Oct 21th, 2019

The weather...Its 52°.... And the high of 63° for today. Rain is coming later today.

As I look outside my window...Its still really dark out, but I did get a really cool picture of the clouds and the moon, and then when day was just starting to break


On my bedside table... my alarm clock, Kindle, iPad and a journal

On my reading pile... Letting Go of Perfect by Amy E Speigel - is the one I have started out of the 3, so far its good (but I'm not all that far into it as of yet)


Movies or Shows I watched this weekend... No movies this weekend, just played catch up on the DVR

On my TV...Walking Dead, 911, The Resident, This Is Us, the Chicago series -Fire/Med/PD, New Amsterdam, Greys, A Million Little Things, Blue Bloods, The Rookie... and a few new series to throw into the pile Emergence All Rise, Stumptown

On the menu for this week...
Monday ~ spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ burritos, rice and beans
Wednesday ~ breakfast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ left overs
Saturday ~ not sure yet
Sunday ~ pork chops, mashed potatoes, green beans and rolls

In the craft basket... working on a temperature afghan, week 42 of 52 almost completed, worked on a cross stitch, put in a few rows on the purple afghan



Happening this week:
Monday ~ work, work out
Tuesday ~ work work out
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~ housework, craft day
Friday ~ groceries
Saturday ~ not sure yet
Sunday ~ church

Looking around the house... I have a few baskets of laundry to fold

From the camera... Lici hangin with dad, get an ear scratch and falling alseep.



What I'm wearing today... gray leggings and a gray top with a Boston on it

One of my simple pleasures...being home alone, and just sitting in the quiet

A favorite Bible verse, devotion or quote for today...


Fon my prayer list... family, friends and our country

In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

8 comments:

  1. Love the sunrise picture!! and your cross stitch projects are always so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that sunrise photo is amazing!! WOW! Great visit today... your menu looked yummy, and I pray blessings for your week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your temperature afghan is so pretty, Jodi. I love, not only the colors, but the pattern, as well. I like the pattern on the purple afghan, too. That's one that I've never seen before. Hope your week is off to a great start! Blessings, Sweet Lady! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your purple afghan is lovely. I love the stitch on it and that purple sunrise is just out of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the crochet pattern for the purple afghan. Nice pics of your furbaby. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous sunrise and I love all the purple in the crafts. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello lovely Jodi!
    Are you liking any of the new Fall shows you've been watching? I really like Bluff City Law so far. I love your adorable pumpkin cross stitch! It's turning out great. And so nice to have you on insta now too - yay! Have a blessed rest of your week Hon. 💜

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sooooo late this week. Please forgive my tardiness. I LOVE those skyline pictures and the pup picture collage is adorable. I hope you had a GREAT week. See you again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!