Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ Help! S.O.S.

You can see what others post and link up over on Tuesday 4 Meme.

A little different for this week's Tuesday 4 Meme. Please copy and paste the questions to your blog and leave a comment for me to visit. As always there will only be 4 questions to answer and posted on Monday mornings at 7:00 AM EST for you.

Only necessary rule is to link back to this site, thanks. 😊

Help! S.O.S.

1. If you were trapped in a cellar, who would you want to rescue you and why? my husband, because he is my hero

2. If you had a flat tire on a lonely road how would you handle it? first I would cry, then call the hubs and have him try and talk me through putting on the spare.. but will give up as it will frustrate me and then just call a tow truck! LOL

3. If you were behind an isle in a store where it was being held up what would you do? I would call 911 and try to stay quiet, to keep myself out of danger

4. If you saw someone being attacked would you run away, call 911, or try to help? I would call 911

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jodi, I think most of us have about the same answers on this one. I think it was too easy LOL! Have a blessed day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!! they were fun questions! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I would get too frustrated trying to change a tire too. I would be crying as well.
    My husband is my hero too. He can do almost anything...he will try to do anything anyway. Great answers! Have a Happy Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to think I can do things myself... but then there would be the dang flat tire that throw a monkey wrench my way! LOL Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!