Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Temperature Afghan update

Oh my gosh... I have failed to post each Sunday on here with the progress on my afghan. I know I do a pic of it on my Monday post in the Happy Homemaker Monday post, but I wanted to try and do a separate post each Sunday. I will try and be be better at this. So with that said, I will share in this post weeks 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11. I am still loving this afghan, the colors are perfect, but I am ready for the warmer temps to start any day!!! Winter has been long, this girl needs the sun!

Week 6 - temp at noon was 24 degrees...back to the darker teal

Week 7 - temp at noon was 23 degrees...so another week of the darker teal.


Week 8- temp at noon was 33 degrees...back to a medium blue. It's really windy here today and temps are dropping, will be in the teens overnight.

Week 9 - temp at noon was 22 degrees...back to my favorite color..purple! I am ready to start moving to the warmer colors now!

Week 10 - temp at noon was 37 degrees...back to the aqua

Week 11 - temp at noon was 30 degrees...back to the teal. I love these colors, but I'm ready to venture into my other colors!

Oh and before I forget, there will be a news clip of our temp afghans on a local station here in Michigan. I was so hoping I could be there, but that pesky thing called a "job" kept me from going...boo. I will have a link in my post on Sunday to it, I can't wait to see how Julie did in the interview!! See ya'll on Sunday for week 12 update!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!