Monday, March 18, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... March 11th, 2019

The weather...Its 20° and the high for the day of 42° today...I see sun for most of the day...Yay!


As I look outside my window...its still dark... the snow is finally almost gone from the front yard!!!


On my bedside table... my alarm clock, Kindle, iPad and a journal
On my reading pile... nothing at the moment.. I gave up on the last one, just couldn't get into it.

Movies or Shows I watched this weekend... the hubs was watching the Star Wars movies that were on all weekend

On my TV... Bachelor, Chicago Series : Med, Fire, PD, Resident, 911, Blue Bloods, New Amsterdam, American Idol (I only watch the auditions

On the menu for this week... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ sketti, garlic bread, and a salad
Tuesday ~ pork chops, mashed potatoes, corn and rolls
Wednesday ~ breakfast - blueberry pancakes and sausage (didn't do this last week)
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ leftovers
Saturday ~ not sure yet - maybe out for dinner
Sunday ~ not sure yet

In the craft basket... working on a temperature afghan, got the eleventh week completed - back to teal; I started and finished (well just need to add the mouth) a boy doll "Sam" to be Emma's boyfriend. He's ok, not my favorite...

Meet Sam


Happening this week:
Monday ~ work, work out
Tuesday ~ work, work on Bible Study, work out
Wednesday ~ work, work on Bible Study
Thursday ~ craft day, errands
Friday ~ groceries, errands, make Lici's dog food, work on planner, quick dinner, then off to the Creation Seminar
Saturday ~ Creation Seminar - out for dinner maybe
Sunday ~ church

Looking around the house... I can tell I was in a lazy mood, as things didn't get done

From the camera... planner layout for the week

our dessert from our anniversary date night last Saturday - this meal wasn't all that great, but this was. It was HUGE... like huge enough to feed 8 people huge!!

What I'm wearing today... purple t-shirt, some grey workout pants, and a grey sweater

One of my simple pleasures... Playing with my pup

A favorite Bible verse, devotion or quote for today...


On my prayer list... for a friend, she is having intense pain in her jaw, that is radiating up to her eye

In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

7 comments:

  1. oops, I think the dessert picture is not the right one.
    I'm enchanted to meet Sam. Hoping your friend feels better.
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam is adorable!! Love the quote, I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fading snow view is similar to ours over to the east :) I started reading Crazy Rich Asians a few days ago - so far so good; I've already watched the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated anniversary - that dessert looks oh so yummy! I bet you're really glad to see the snow melting away! GREAT inspiration - Have a WONDERFUL week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a lovely anniversary! That dessert looks amazing! ;) Love your little fellow Sam - so cute. I just picked up some new books and have been getting myself slowly get back into reading. I'll share the ones I picked up next week.

    Have a blessed week ahead xoox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Sam is a handsome fellow :) Happy Belated Anniversary, wish you many more. Hope you're having a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Jodi! You're really coming along with the temperature afghan and it's so pretty! I love the colors! You might have read in my latest HHM post that I ripped mine out and started over with a new pattern. I finally got re-started on it and have finally surpassed where I was. Yeah! I'm through the month of January and am into February...FINALLY! LOL! I will try to post an updated photo of it tomorrow. As you can see, I'm running really behind on commenting this week, but, here I am! Better late than never! LOL! Hope you've had a great week and weekend! See you tomorrow! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!