Head on over to Sunday Stealing to see what others have to say.
Cookie Questions
Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
I just learned that March 6 was was National Oreo Cookie day, so in honor, here are some cookie questions
1. Do you eat Oreos? I do
2. If you eat Oreos, which are your favorite – original, double stuff, golden original, golden double stuff, Oreo brownies, Oreo ice cream? the original
3. Do you twist your Oreos apart? Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't
4. Are you able to pass by a plate of cookies and not take one or are you a bit of a 'Cookie Monster'? It all depends on the cookies!
5. Tell us about your favorite cookie. Crunchy, soft, chewy, crumbly, other? Oatmeal Raisin are my all time favorite...
6. Have your tastes changed since you were a kid? nope
7. Enquiring minds want to know if you are a dunker and, if so, do you dunk in milk, coffee, or tea? I am NOT a dunker... I don't like soggy things
8. It is that time of year and they are selling them on every corner and in front of every store! Do you buy Girl Scout cookies and if you do, which is your favorite? I used to, and would get them from my friends kids... but no longer buy... they are too expensive for the amount of cookies you get... the Thin Mints were our favorite ones... . I have since found a dupe to these sold at the Dollar Tree... just as good and way cheaper
9. Raw cookie dough. Yay or Nay? eh... I will nibble a little bit now... in years past I used to love it... the hubs he always has to get his hands in the raw cookie dough!
10. Do you like cookies with filling? depending on the filling
11. Do you prefer organic cookies? no
12. Large cookies, or small cookies? either or
13. Do you like familiar flavours in cookies? yes
14. Do you make your own cookies, or buy them? make them
15. Please tell us something random about your week!! Yesterday was our anniversary....we went to Charley's Crab for dinner (my sister inlaw gave us a gift card she had received that she knew she would never use. The restaurant is a nicer/expensive restaurant, that is not one we would normally go to... but with the GC we thought why not. Never have I ever spent as much on a meal for just the 2 of us as we did...$150 this included that tip....oh my (this was the amount of the GC)! The service wasn't all that great, which was disappointing for this type of restaurant.


Oh, yes, I love oatmeal raisin cookies.. I failed to mention those for some reason! Wow, must have been a humdinger meal!!! Sorry about the service! Have a glorious day!!!
ReplyDeleteAny restaurant that has the name "crab" in it has got to be wonderful!
ReplyDeleteOh man! I am sorry your experience was not the best. That is a lot of money to pay for 2 people. I am glad you had the gift card! That amount of money I would have expected so much more! Loved your answers! Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Thin mints were really delicious. I'll have to find a dollar store!
ReplyDeleteAnd I like Oatmeal/raisin best but Toll House is a very close second. :o)
Glad you put that gift card to good use!
ReplyDeleteI have got to go check out the Dollar Tree cookies!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated Anniversary!
ReplyDelete