Monday, February 6, 2017

Daybook and Happy Homemaker Monday

 photo simple-woman-daybook-large_zpsc83krfbg.jpg

The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.

There will be now be one monthly link-up posted on the first Monday of each month. You are free to post a new daybook link here for each daybook you write at your blog, whether that is once a month or if you daybook daily...it does not matter. It is what works best for you. Just please keep the link back to The Simple Woman's Daybook in tact and in view in the body of your post so other's can find us. Thank you for continuing to do this very important step!

I am also linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... February 6th, 2017


Outside my window...Its still dark out. It a brisk 19 out, but they say we are to have sunny skies and highs of 40...whoo hoo!

I am thinking... about plans that are in the works to spend a day with my niece who is up from Florida next week.

I am thankful... for time spent with my boys. Our youngest stopped over yesterday to help with some settings on my husbands phone, and then stayed to watch the Super Bowl with us.

One of my favorite things... french toast bagels with brown sugar cream cheese

I am wearing... a hoodie and black fleece comfy pants

I am creating... Still working on the afghans, and just started a mermaid tail afghan. I am also working on some snail and teacup amigurumis. This is one of the snails
And I just finished this Valentine wreath for my front door


I am reading (read) /watching (watched) / listening... Watching Greys, and just started reading Sisterland

I am hoping... to get our taxes finished and submitted so we can get them back quickly so I can plan a weekend getaway!

In my kitchen... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ spaghetti, garlic bread and a salad
Tuesday ~ honey and pecan glazed mahi mahi, green beans, rice and rolls
Wednesday ~ eggs, bacon, fried potatoes and toast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ bratts, beans and peaches
Saturday ~ not sure yet
Sunday ~ going out for lunch after church, then probably a sandwich or something light later in the evening


A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday ~ housework, laundry, quick trip to Joann's, crochet, work out
Tuesday ~ work, work out
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~ work
Friday ~ grocery shopping, errands, nails done, crochet, work out
Saturday ~ not sure
Sunday ~ church, lunch, home to veg


From the board room... From my Planners board
Photo credit


A peek into one of my days... My guys and I at Adel's wedding--the boys clean up nice don't they?


A favorite quote for today...


Closing Notes: Thank you for stopping by and sharing a little bit of my thoughts today! I hope you enjoyed your visit!

To read more Daybooks, please stop by THE SIMPLE WOMAN blog.

I am also linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

8 comments:

  1. French Toast bagels sound amazing! That's a beautiful wreath - working with mesh is not in my skill set. Nice to meet a fellow planner! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu sounds yummy.

    Love the picture of you and your guys, what a good looking bunch you all are :) Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your inspiration! Great picture too, they do clean up nicely. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have started doing a menu again and it is helping alot. Loved you wreath and the picture of your family is very nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those snails are so cute! I like the French Toast bagels as well, kind of wishing I had one right now. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. French Toast bagels sound so yummy right now! And the snail is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, I was going to say exactly the same thing Amy above me just did! I love the quote, too. I need to remind myself of that more often.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your wreath turned out beautiful. I like how well-planned your week is in terms of food.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!