Sunday, October 23, 2016

Weekend in Review

Weekend rewind. If you want to play along, grab the button code below and tell me all about your weekend!  I will have a Mr. Linky on the actual weekend post for everyone to link up to.
 photo weekend_zpssvhkupvz.jpg

My Life as Mama Jodi

Weekend rewind. If you want to play along, grab the above button and tell me all about your weekend!

Friday ~ Grocery shopping in the morning, then ran some errands. Figured out how I was going to set up my display and got things ready for my party. The party was a good one, and fun up with my friend Darci.

Saturday ~ Went to Michael's to see if they had the Caron Cakes out, and they did! Found the two skeins that I needed. Went and picked up Trent, to help him find a shirt for the wedding. Back home to get ready, then off to Lansing for Adel and Amy's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding. It was fun catching up with friends, and seeing my boys all dressed up.

My youngest and I

My oldest and I

The four of us

Sunday ~ Church, nap before dinner. While making dinner, I whipped up a batch of of pumpkin muffins and bread to take to the Women's Ministry. Great time there, then home to watch the season premiere of The Walking Dead. And Oh.M.Gee!!!! I was speechless, heartbroken and sick to my stomach all wrapped up into one.

Let me know if you play along.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!